Saturday, January 3, 2015

BOOKS FOR CHILDREN BY AGE

      Are you looking for a list of favorite children's books? I'm sharing a link from Growing Book by Book. Book lists can be found anywhere but I have a hard time finding ones that are relevant. Classics are wonderful and should be read by all, but I also need a list of those favorites that don't necessarily fall into the classics category. Parents ask me at the end of every school year, what are the best books to get their kids. "Best" is subjective, but I think this year I'm going to recommend this list from Growing Book by Book. 

Just go to this link for finding some of the best books for kids--http://growingbookbybook.com/books-for-children-by-age/

You will also love their website!

Happy book-looking for your kiddos!
Karen 

K is for Kindness (And Yes! Kindness Matters!)

Hello!   January is on the downside slope and we're quickly approaching February.  But it's not too late to start the year with a re...