Saturday, November 2, 2013

November-In Giving Thanks

There is so much to be thankful for! I want to show my thankfulness by doing something for our local food bank. It's not an easy time for so many families. We've all had some tough times, but I think it's actually harder now than ever for a family with young children to get by. Doing this little bit, I feel is the least I can do! 

This month I am donating 10% of my sales profits from my Teachers Pay Teachers store to our local food bank.  So, if you happen to be in the neighborhood (at TPT, that is...) please stop by. I am truly thankful for all the good things that have come my way...and not a one to be taken for granted! 

 My Store

K is for Kindness (And Yes! Kindness Matters!)

Hello!   January is on the downside slope and we're quickly approaching February.  But it's not too late to start the year with a re...