Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Madness

How is everyone doing with March Madness? We've had such a tough winter, that I am wondering why I haven't gone mad yet.  I subscribe to Choice Literacy and came across this fun article, which then led me to an entertaining post by Teddy Steinkellner, author of Trash Can Days: A Middle School Saga. in this post, he ranks book characters against each other. Find out who wins out! Below, is the link to his guest post at Bookriot.com. 

Also, be sure to check out www.choiceliteracy.com, where you'll find a trove of resources for teachers. In case you don't know much about choice literacy, I recommend that you take advantage of their free newsletter, "The Big Fresh".

K is for Kindness (And Yes! Kindness Matters!)

Hello!   January is on the downside slope and we're quickly approaching February.  But it's not too late to start the year with a re...